邓月薇

✍ dations ◷ 2025-11-28 19:44:48 #1956年出生,2001年逝世,空中服务员,华裔美国人,旧金山人,邓姓,开平人,被恐怖主义事件遇害的美国人,九一一袭击事件受害者

邓月薇(英语:Betty Ann Ong,1956年2月5日-2001年9月11日),出生于美国加利福尼亚州旧金山。她是美国航空公司的一名空服员。2001年9月11日早上,邓月薇在美国航空公司第11号班机上值勤,该航班起飞后不久即被恐怖分子劫持。

邓月薇出生于旧金山,父亲是Harry Ong,母亲是Yee-gum Ong。她在旧金山唐人街长大,毕业于乔治·华盛顿高级中学(英语:George Washington High School)。她的家人在Jackson街开有一间杂货店。

邓月薇去世前住在马萨诸塞州安多佛。2001年9月11日,邓月薇给自己分配了11号班机,这样她就可以回到洛杉矶并去夏威夷与她的妹妹度假。

2001年9月11日大约8时20分,邓月薇向地面控制中心拨通紧急电话,汇报航班可能被劫持的求救讯息;据悉,邓月薇是首位向地面报告有关劫机消息的人。在胁迫和恐怖的情况下,邓月薇坚持与地面控制中心进行了约20分钟左右的通话。在邓月薇和地面通话25分钟后,这架飞机撞上了世贸中心。

以下是邓月薇、美国航空公司的营运/罗利预订、尼迪娅·冈萨雷斯(9月11日营运专员值班)与美国航空紧急专线之间的8分26秒的对话记录。。从邓月薇开始,她的声音只在前四分钟听得到。

Betty Ong: Um, we're sitting in the back, um, and the cockpit is not answering. Somebody is stabbed in business class-and um, I think there's mace-that we can't breathe-I don't know I think we're getting hijacked. 嗯,我们坐在后方,嗯,驾驶舱没有回应。商务舱有人被刺伤,嗯,我认为有人用梅斯毒气,我们无法在商务舱中呼吸——我不知道那是什么。我认为我们遭到了劫机。

A.A. Oper. Center: Which flight are you on? 你在哪趟航班上?

Betty Ong: Flight 12 12号航班(邓月薇错误地说出了自己的航班号,不过随后就自行改正)

A.A. Oper. Center: And what seat are you in? 你坐在哪个座位?

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: Ma'am, are you there? 女士,你还在吗?

Betty Ong: Yes. 在的。

A.A. Oper. Center: What, what, what seat are you in? 你坐在哪个座位?

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: Ma'am, what seat are you in? 女士,你坐在哪个座位?

Betty Ong: Well, we just left Boston, we're up in the air. We're supposed to go to L.A., and the cockpit's not answering their phone. 嗯,我们刚刚离开波士顿,我们现在正在爬升。我们的计划是去洛杉矶,现在驾驶舱不接电话。

A.A. Oper. Center: What seat are you sitting in? What's the number of your seat? 你坐在哪个座位?你的座位号是什么?

Betty Ong: Okay, I'm in my jump-seat right now. 我现在在折叠式座椅。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好的。

Betty Ong: At 3R. 在3R。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay, you're the flight attendant? 好,那么你就是空服员了?

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: I'm sorry, did you say you're the flight attendant? 对不起,你刚是说你是位空服员吗?

Betty Ong: Hello? You're gonna have to speak up. I can't hear you. 有人吗?你必须说大点声,否则我听不见你们。

A.A. Oper. Center: Sure, what is your name? 了解,你叫什么?

Betty Ong: Okay, my name is Betty Ong, I'm #3 on Flight 11. 嗯,我的名字是邓月薇,我是11号航班上的3号空服员。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好的。

Betty Ong: And the cockpit is not answering their phone, and there's somebody stabbed in business class, and there's, we can't breathe in business class. Somebody's got mace, or something. 驾驶舱的电话无人接听,而且有商务舱的人被刺伤。另外,我们在商务舱会感到呼吸困难。似乎是毒气或是其他东西。

A.A. Oper. Center: Can you describe the person that you said, somebody is what in business class? 你可以描述一下你所说的那个人,在商务舱的人怎么了?

Betty Ong: I'm, I'm sitting in the back somebody's coming back from business, can you hold on for one second? They're coming back. 我,我现在是坐在后头,正好有人从商务舱回来了,你可以等我一下子吗?正好有人回来。

A.A. Oper. Center: Sure. 知道。

(Ong is heard talking to another flight attendant aboard American 11.)--(听到月薇正在与另一位美航11班机上的空服员交谈)

Betty Ong: They want to know who stabbed who. Do you know? 他们想知道是谁被刺伤了,你知道吗?

Flight Attendant: I don't know, but Karen and Barbara got stabbed. (Karen and Barbara are the two first/business class flight attendants who got stabbed)(我不知道,但Karen跟Barbara都被刺伤了。)--(Karen跟Barbara分别是头等舱与商务舱的空服员)

Betty Ong: Okay. 好的。

(Ong returns to conversation with A.A. Operations Center)--(Betty又回来与美国航空控制中心通话)

Betty Ong: Our, our #1 is, got stabbed, uh, our purser is stabbed. Um, nobody knows who stabbed who, and we can't even get up to business class right now because nobody can breathe. Uh, our #1 is, is, is, stabbed right now. And, and our #5 is stabbed. Our first class passengers are, uh, first class galley flight attendant and our purser have been stabbed. And we can't get to the cockpit... the, the door won't open.我们……我们的一号空服员被刺伤,er,我们座舱长被刺伤了。嗯,没有人知道到底是谁受了伤,我们现在也没有办法上去商务舱因为没有人可以呼吸。er,我们的一号空服员,现在被刺伤,而且我们的五号空服员也受伤。我们头等舱的乘客们,er,头等舱厨房的空服员以及座舱长都被刺伤,而且我们都无法进入驾驶舱,门没有办法打开。)

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

Betty Ong: Hello? 有人在吗?

A.A. Oper. Center: Yeah, I'm taking it down, all the information. We're also, um, you know of course, recording, the, um, at this point in time. 嗯,我们在这里听着所有的信息,我们同时也在……,你知道的,在录音。

Nydia Gonzalez: This is operations, what flight number are we talking about? 这里是控制中心,我们现在在谈论的航班编号是?

A.A. Oper. Center: Flight 12. 12号航班。

Nydia Gonzalez: Flight 12, okay. 好的,12号航班。

Betty Ong: No, we're on Flight 11 right now. This is Flight 11. 不,我们在11号航班上。这里是11号航班。

A.A. Oper. Center: It's Flight 11. I'm sorry, Nydia. 是11号航班。Nydia,抱歉。

Betty Ong: Boston to Los Angeles. 波士顿到洛杉矶的。

A.A. Oper. Center: Yes. 嗯。

Betty Ong: Our #1 has been stabbed, and our #5 has been stabbed. 1号和5号空服员都被刺伤。

(Ong is heard talking to another flight attendant aboard American 11)--(听到月薇正在跟其他空服员交谈)

Betty: Can anybody get up to the cockpit? Can anybody get up to the cockpit? 有人能进到驾驶舱吗?有人能进去吗?

Flight Attendant: No, we can't. 没人能进去。

(Ong returns to conversation with A.A. Operations Center and Nydia Gonzalez)

Betty Ong: Okay, we can't even get up to the cockpit, we don't know who's up there. 好的,我们进不了驾驶舱,我们也不知道谁在里面。

A.A. Oper. Canter: Well, if they were shrewd, they would keep the door closed and... 嗯,如果他们有自知之明。那么他们会关上门并……

(Ong doesn't hear this last comment)--(月薇没有听到最后的那段话)

Betty Ong: I'm sorry? 抱歉?

A.A. Oper. Center: Would they not maintain a sterile cockpit? 他们会在驾驶舱中保持沉默。

Betty Ong: I think the guys are up there, they might have gone there or jammed their way up there, or, or something. Nobody can call the cockpit, we can't even get inside. 我想在上面的那些人,他们可能已经进去了或是堵住了那边或是其他可能。没有人可以跟驾驶舱取得联络,我们根本没办法进入到里头。

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

Betty Ong: Is anybody still there? 有人在吗?

A.A. Oper. Center: Yes, we're still here. 我们仍然在线。

Betty Ong: Okay, I'm staying on the line as well. 好,我也在线上。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好。

Nydia Gonzalez: Hi, who is this calling reservations? Is this one of the flight attendants? Who are you, hun? HI,是谁打来的?是其中一位空服员吗?亲爱的,请问你是谁?

A.A. Oper. Center: She gave her name as Betty Ong. 她有给她的名字是Betty Ong

Nydia Gonzalez: Betty? 贝蒂?

Betty Ong: Yeah, I'm #3. I'm #3 on this flight, and we're first... 嗯,我是3号,我是航班上的3号,然后我们……

Nydia Gonzalez: You're the #3 on this flight? 你是航班上的3号?

Betty Ong: Yes, and I have... 嗯,然后我……

Nydia Gonzalez: And this is Flight 11? From where to where? 这是11号航班?从哪里到哪里?

Betty Ong: Flight 11. 11号航班。

Nydia Gonzalez: Have you guys called anyone else? 你们给其他人打电话了吗?

Betty Ong: No. Uh, somebody's calling medical, and we can't get a doctor. 没有。er,有人在给医生打电话,我们无法找到一个医生。

(American Airlines Emergency Line (identified as A.A. Em. Line) joins the call and talks to Gonzalez)--(美航的紧急专线也加入这个通话并与Gonzalez交谈)

A.A. Em. Line: American Airlines Emergency Line, please state your emergency.(美航紧急专线,麻烦请说明你的紧急状况)

Nydia Gonzalez: Hey, this is Nydia at American Airlines calling. I am monitoring a call in which Flight 11. The flight attendant is advising our reps that the pilot, everyone has been stabbed. 我是美国航空的Nydia,我正在监控美航11班机的电话,空服员正在告知我们代表说明机长及其他人都被刺伤。

A.A. Em. Line: Flight 11? 11号航班?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yeah, they can't get into the cockpit. That's what I'm hearing. 是的,无法进入驾驶舱。这也是我正听到的消息。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, who is this I'm talking to? 好的,请问我现在是在跟哪位通话?

Nydia Gonzalez: Excuse me, this is Nydia at American Airlines Raleigh Reservations Center. I'm the operations specialist on duty. 不好意思,我是美国航空洛利控制中心的Nydia。我是控制专家,正在执行职务中。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, I'm sorry what is your name, again? 抱歉,你的名字是什么?

Nydia Gonzalez: Nydia Gonzalez, G-O-N-Z-A-L-E-Z.

A.A. Em. Line: Raleigh Reservations. Okay, now when you... 洛利控制中心。好的,现在你是……?

Nydia Gonzalez: I've got the flight attendant on the line, with one of our agents. 我这里有位空服员在线上,还有我们的地面人员。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, and she's calling how? 好的,那她是怎么做这通知的?

Nydia Gonzalez: Through reservations, I can go on the line and ask her questions. 透过我控制中心这的,我可以上线并且问她问题。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, and I'm assuming they've declared an emergency. Let me get ATC on the line, stand by. 好的,我想他们已表明这是紧急事件。让我把航管也接上线,待命。

Nydia Gonzalez: Have you been contacted by the cockpit yet? No, okay. Okay, I'm still on with security, Betty, okay? Okay. You, you're doing a great job, Betty, just stay calm. We are, absolutely. 你有尝试联络驾驶舱吗?没有,好的,好的。我跟安管还在线,Betty,还好吗?很好,你做得很棒!

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, we're contacting the flight crew now, we're also contacting ATC. 好的,我们正在联络空服员,同时也在联络航管。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay, it seems like the passengers in coach might not be aware of what's going on right now. 好的,我想现在经济舱的乘客们可能还不知道发生什么事。

A.A. Em. Line: These two passengers, were they from first class? 这里有两位乘客,他们是从头等舱过来的吗?

Nydia Gonzalez: Uh, okay. Hold on. er,好的,等一下。

Nydia Gonzalez: Hey, Betty, do you know any information as far as the gents, the men that are in the cockpit with the pilots, were they from first class? 嗨,Betty,你目前有关于那些男士的任何消息吗?跟机长副机长在驾驶舱的那位,他们是头等舱的乘客吗?

Betty Ong: They were sitting in 2A and B. 他们分别坐在2A跟2B 。

Nydia Gonzalez: They were sitting in 2A and B. 他们坐在2A跟2B。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好的。

Nydia Gonzalez: They are in the cockpit with the pilots. 他们跟机长副机长们待在驾驶舱里。

A.A. Em. Line: Who's helping them? Is there a doctor on board? 有人在协助他们吗?机上有医生吗?

Nydia Gonzalez: Is there a doctor on board that's assisting you guys? You don't have any doctors on board. Okay. So, you've gotten all the first class passengers out of first class? 飞机上有医生可以协助你们吗?你们没有任何医生在机上。好的。所以所有头等舱乘客都已经离开头等舱了吗?

A.A. Em. Line: Have the flight attendants taken everyone out of first class? 空服员有将所有的头等舱乘客带离头等舱吗?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yeah, she's just saying that they have. They're in coach. What's going on, honey? 是的,她正回说他们有。他们都在经济舱,发生什么事了,亲爱的?

Betty Ong: Okay, the aircraft is erratic again. Flying very erratically. 好的,飞机又开始不稳定了,飞得非常地怪异。

Nydia Gonzalez: She did say all the first class passengers have been moved back to coach, so first class, the cabin is empty. What's going on on your end? 她确实有说所有头等舱乘客都被移到经济舱了,所以头等舱已经完全净空,你那边怎么样了?

A.A. Em. Line: Uh, we contacted ATC, they are going to handle this as a confirmed hijacking. So they're moving all the traffic out of this aircraft's way.嗯,我们有联络了航管,他们已证实这是劫机事件并且要接管,所以要将这飞机的飞行路线上的交通净空。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好的。

A.A. Em. Line: Uh, he turned his transponder off, so we don't have a definitive altitude for him. We're just going by, they seem to think that they have him on a primary radar. They seem to think he is descending.er,他把对讲机关掉了,所以我们没办法给他最后的飞行高度,我们先静待,他们似乎可以在雷达上看到他,看来他好像正在下降中。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay. 好。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, Nydia?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yes, dear, I'm here. 是的,我还在这。

A.A. Em. Line: I have a dispatcher currently taking the amount of fuel on board. 我有个调度员目前正在告诉我机上所剩燃料。

Nydia Gonzalez: Uh, huh.

A.A. Em. Line: And, we're gonna run some profiles, to see exactly what his endurance is. 我们要看一些资料,来看飞机还能撑多久。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay. 好。

A.A. Em. Line: Did she?

Nydia Gonzalez: She doesn't have any idea who the stabbed passenger might be in first. Apparently, they might have spread something, so they're having a hard time breathing or getting in that area. 她完全不知道到底是哪个乘客第一个被刺伤的,显然的,他们应该有散布什么东西,所以他们才会在那个区域感到呼吸困难。

(Plane struck World Trade Center)

Nydia Gonzalez: What's going on, Betty? Betty, talk to me. Betty, are you there? Betty? What? Do you think we lost her? Okay, so, we'll like keep the line open. We— I think we might have lost her. 怎么回事,Betty?Betty,跟我说话。Betty,你在那吗?Betty?什么?你觉得我们失去她了吗?好的。我们还是保持连线。我们……我想我们可能失去她了。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好。

(飞机撞击世贸中心)

相关

  • 丙酸钙丙酸钙化学式Ca(C2H5COO)2,是丙酸的钙盐。丙酸钙可直接由氧化钙合成:生成的水会与过量的CaO生成氢氧化钙,过量的水于低压下(0.6〜0.95 bar),在70-90℃下蒸发。丙酸是一种常用的食
  • 郑梦周四配颜回 · 孟子 · 曾参 · 孔伋日本藤原惺窝 · 林罗山 · 室鸠巢新井白石 · 雨森芳洲朝鲜薛聪 · 权近 · 吉再 · 安珦 · 李穑李滉 · 王仁 · 李齐贤 
  • 通往奴役之路通往奴役之路 1956年殷海光译繁体版 1985年张尚德译繁体版 1990年殷海光译注繁体版 《通往奴役之路》(英语:)是1974年诺贝尔经济学奖得主弗里德里希·哈耶克的知名著作,自1944年
  • 德国人民警察德国人民警察(德语:Deutsche Volkspolizei,DVP),简称“人民警察”(德语:Volkspolizei,VP、VoPo),是东德(德意志民主共和国)警察的名称。人民警察虽然主要担任维护治安并执行法律的工作,但
  • 轨道根数轨道根数(或称轨道要素或轨道参数)是描述在牛顿运动定律和牛顿万有引力定律的作用下的天体或航天器,在其开普勒轨道上运动时,确定其轨道所必要的六个参数。由于运动的方式有许多
  • 核链式反应核链式反应(英文:Nuclear chain reaction),又称链式反应,是当发生一个核反应,两个或以上的周边核反应被触动,从而带动其他核反应以指数形式增长。1933年由核物理学家利奥·西拉德构
  • 帕福斯国际机场帕福斯国际机场(希腊语:Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου,IATA:PFO,ICAO:LCPH)位于塞浦路斯帕福斯西南约9千米处,主要服务于塞浦路斯西部地区,是该国目前仅次于拉纳
  • 克里斯汀·阿曼普克里斯汀·阿曼普(英文:Christiane Amanpour,波斯语:کریستیان امان‌پور‎,1958年1月12日-)英国记者,女主持人。1992年至2010年期间担任美国有线电视新闻网(CNN)首席国
  • 原甲酸三甲酯原甲酸三甲酯(Trimethyl orthoformate)是最简单的原酸酯,在有机合成中作为一种为醛引入保护基的试剂,与醛反应生成缩醛。原甲酸三甲酯工业上由甲醇与氢氰酸反应制备。
  • 寨隆站寨隆站是位于广西柳城县寨隆乡的一个铁路车站,邮政编码545218。车站建于1979年,有焦柳铁路经过该站,现仅办理货运业务,不办理客运业务。车站距离月山站1580公里,隶属南宁铁路局,是